Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 9 - First Baptism...

Binyag (Baptism)

Hello Hello Hello! My family and dear friends! Kamusta Po Kayo?! Mahal ko kayo! I just want to say something brief and subtle "I BAPTIZED SOMEBODY!!!" One soul saved millions more to go!"I will not boast of myself but i will boast of my God" (Somewhere in Alma) Hands down the best experience of my life. We baptized two beautiful souls on the same day Jordin Ganapin 9 years old super shy super awesome. The little girl that i baptized Katrina Joy Kalantok Ringor 9 years old and the strongest little girl i have ever met in my life. I don't know what it is about these little girls but they all have a way of pinching the softest part of my heart. Did i cry while baptizing her? Of course i cried! Do i want to put her in a box and ship her home? Yes i do! 
The Baptism itself was beautiful, it is a little different than baptisms i have attended before but it still was so great! Lots of great talks given that i couldn't understand, my companion and i sang "I Feel My Saviors Love" Jordan and Katrina bore their sweet testimonies. Perfection would be a good word to place on that day.
Perfection is what it is all about. (3 Nephi 12: 48) That is god's plan for us. To become like him. The only way for that to become even close to possible is throughFaith,Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. Or in other words The Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ang Ebanghelio Ni Jesucristo) 
Baptism is the gate which we all enter to begin our journey on the straight and narrow path to Perfection.
I am so thankful for the opportunity that i have had to be apart of guiding thesetwo children of God to the gate of this gospel. My joy is exceedingly great! 
I love you all so much, please take care of yourself. Always hold fast to the iron rod so that we all can one day together partake of eternal life.






Ade asked which bed is his? Those aren't the sheets I sent I said,
but I do see the hand towel I sent on the flower bed...
His desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment