Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 23... Transfers will he go or stay...

Hello hello! 
The Church is still true!
Transfers are on the Horizon, I will know if i will be leaving Victoria on Wednesday, This i absolutely 100% do not want. I have been pleading with the Good Man Above day and night to find it in his heart to leave me where I am. Victoria is my home, These people are my family, and if i leave i just don't know if they will be ok.. haha joke i don't know if i will be ok. But I will go and do as the Lord Commands!

It is mind boggling for me the abundance of miracles that takes place when you are in the service of your Lord. This week a fantastic young woman of 16 years old named Marjorie Marillo Cureg was baptized! She is one of
the strongest girls i have ever met. she knows this church is true. Yesterday after church Marjorie ate with us at a members house. She asked me a question that has left me dumbstruck ever since she asked it. First off i want to explain something. We as missionaries are told to ask Inspired Questions to the people we come in contact with and teach. Questions that make you ponder and really think deep. The question that she asked me was a definite Inspired Question a question that made me think so deep that i am still digging for an answer. She asked me
"Elder Naylor, What was the happiest moment in your life?" I thought, ok just give me a minute and i'll think about it. I thought about it, and thought about it some more. Nothing.... I then asked her to explain to me her happiest moment. She gave me an amazing answer. She said that it was the first time that she stepped foot into the chapel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She explained to me that she had a feeling of comfort and peace, as if she was "Home" She then explained to me a dream that she had when she was a little girl that she had been standing outside of the doors of a building that looked exactly like one of our chapels and that she badly wanted to enter while in the dream. 
I Testify that this church is our home. our Refuge for Peace, Comfort, and Happiness. While searching my mind for an answer to her question i found that the happiest moments in my life where when i was "Choosing the Right" When i knew that what i was doing was good in the sight of God. I have a bounty of happy moments in my life, too many to count, The most significant ones are the ones that have brought me one step closer to my father in heaven. 

Also on the note of Marjorie, we threw a surprise birthday party for her on Wednesday! She gloomly told me a few weeks ago that she wasn't going to havea birthday party so i decided to give her what i have wanted my whole life "Wink Wink" SURPRISE!!! she nearly had a heart attack but it truly was incredible. With the help of the Ward it was a huge success! 


I love being a missionary.. Simply put! I know what i am doing is right and these are the happiest moments of my life! Thank you for all of your love and support! 

Peace, Love, Save the Whales!
Turkey Heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment