Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 17... Let your light so shine...

Honeydew with sister Katrina and her little sister...
I celebrated yesterday my 4 month mark. I celebrated with oreos and milk. If you find something better than Oreos and Milk please write me and tell me what it is, I will write you back and tell you that you are wrong. 
I'm doing great, time is flying by! I don't have a lot of time to write today so i will be super brief about the miracles i experienced this week

Eddie Corpus Valdez and Mary Fe Galanga Alvarez were baptized this Friday and Confirmed members of The
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints yesterday. I take back my comment about the Oreos and Milk, there is one thing that is better than that. It is the Light that you see in the eyes 60 year old man and a 12 year old girl as the come out of the waters of baptism. The light that you see shine from a 60 year old man and a 12 year old girl when you say the words "We Say Unto You, Receive The Holy Ghost" These two very special children of our father in heaven have this light. The light that you and I have enjoyed for so very long. Brother Eddie Valdez said this to me as I brought him out of the water "I made it" How incredible to see a man with such faith and such diligence make it to the most important decision he has made in his life. To truly partake of this light. 
Friends and Family let your light shine. If you feel that it has gone dim you know how to make it brighter. I love you all, i feel your prayers strengthening me everyday! especially when it comes to getting out of bed. I know that our God loves us and has a plan for each and everyone of us. 

With all my love
Eddie after he passed his interview with President Clark..

No comments:

Post a Comment