Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 29... Giving ice-cream to jesus...

As my time most likely is coming to an end here in Victoria my heart is troubled! But my faith is still strong! I've grown a love for the people and I know they will be fine without me but i just don't know if i will be without them! 

We had an exciting week lots of good things happen every day! We had the opportunity to be apart of the baptism of two of our Investigators Presila Salamera and Rodell Ramos! two incredible people! Presila actually didn't show up to her confirmation yesterday but that's just because she has a rebellious soul! haha she is so funny! Reminds me of my Granny Naylor she is 73 years old and still kicking it! 

You will have to excuse the really short email! some of the most exciting news of the week was that instead of having 2 hours on the computer on P days we only get 1 hour on the computer! So yeah.. I pretty much should just say my goodbyes until i come home. haha just kidding i will do my best to send out good emails! 

I had a powerful personal study this week about The Good Samaritan. One of my favorite teachings of Jesus Christ. While studying this Parable in my mind i kept on thinking about this scripture in Matthew 25 Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. So after reading this i thought sweet! I'm going to do something good for someone today! So I have a little crew of 10 year old boys that follow us around when we come into town I always talk with them and joke around and just have fun with them! They have no home, I'm not really sure if they have parents! they are always diggin in trash cans for something to eat! So I believe it was saturday Elder Obligaction and I were in 7/11 getting some water. I looked out the window and I saw the kids and I think they saw me the same time i saw them. The all tapped each others shoulders and pointed at me and Yelled ELDER NAYLOR!!! and started running towards 7/11 haha it was so funny i wish i could have gotten it on tape! Anyway I bought them all ice cream (hence the title) I gave Jesus Ice Cream. I'm not boasting in anyway but it was really cool just to see those kid's faces light up! 
I love my mission. I love the Lord, I love all of you.
Love, Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment