Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 58.....Working too hard to take pics!

Don't tell nelson but i'm getting teary eyed.. goodness i miss that kid so much! Grandpa and Grandma look GREAT!!! dang i missed the one opportunity to talk to grandpa!! haha  You would be freaking out about taking pictures haha about pictures sorry i haven't sent any. We have been working to hard to take any pictures.. totally blows! but it's ight! my area is aweseome! My companion and I started with no body to teach but now we have like 15 people getting ready for baptism! it's flippin wild! I can barely catch my breath! 
Yeah a lot of people always talk about how they want to go to america... They always feel bad for themselves I just tell them Noo you don't want to go there, you have to wipe your butt with paper!! and there is no RICE! haha 
i think after this whole mission thing I might have a trick or two up my sleeve! the title "RM" just says to women KISS ME! Everything is good with me mom! i was able to go on exchanges with Elder Larson haha we stayed up until like 3 in the morning talking about preston, family, girls and everything else! ahh the next day was rough! but he is a super cool kid,
Everything is good mom! still loving life! oh i did yard work earlier.. you would be proud of me! haha love you mom have a great week!



January 31, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment