Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Week 51...Cross our fingers Christmas packages haven't arrived yet

December 21, 2015
Mom, i've thought about it, maybe lets do it on christmas day for you guys.. I've taken a good hard look at my planner and i think that, that will actually work better for me. If it won't for you let me know. but wow!! that is a lot of news to take in! i can't believe Kenidee is married now!  umm the aprtment? decorated? emmm no not really! I have not received the package yet but we have a christmas conference on the 23 maybe i will get it then because that is the only time we get package and stuff is when we have a meeting or something. Let me know what you think if you are still up! if not i will send you videos to update you the time i will be on! love y aman! 
Hike to the falls...





No comments:

Post a Comment